cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable item availability check push button based on particular logic in va01 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD/Abap Gurus,

There is great need of your help in finding a solution regarding disable item availability push button during sales order creation (VA01).

Button should be disabled when overall blocked status & user status is blocked and it should be enabled when status is released.

So i want the exact user exit or include with some coding logic where i can put the code. I looked up the header tables of sales order

but VBUK/VBAK also tables like TJ30T/JSTO but didn't get the result.

Hoping for a positive response asap.

Thanks & Regards

Deven

(SD Functional)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN in Program RV03VFZZ where you validate the fields for Overall Blocked status and User Status

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally in sales order--whenever any Delivery block/Billing block was found--then the Overall blocked status will go to BLOCKED in standard.

If a delivery block maintained at header level--then system will always neglect this sales order from Availability (you can check this more clearly with 02-Individual req)

But this will not work for user specific status.

If your requirement is only with Overall blocked status--hope delivery blocks will work for you.

Phanikumar

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

You can try the exit ' EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 ,

However wondering if is there any std authorization object for availability check. Can you please check with your security team on this.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHD0 create a screen variant and disable it as below:

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRK

Thanks for the quick response but my requirement is different also with SHD0 u will restrict only for disable but not work for enable based on certain logic. Here my requirement that user cannot do the item availability check until the header status and the overall status remains blocked & created. After changing the object status to RLSD (released)  then the item availability will perform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

Please tell me the screen number for va01 also and where i can get the screen during SHD0 ?