cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing outputs used by different countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario here where i need to check a particular billing output is used by different countries.

Is there any table to check this.

My second question is how to check a particular smartform or adobe form is used by different countries.

Kindly let me know if we have any tables for this..

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly use search before posting - this question pops up on SCN regularly. If you google 'check smartforms used site:sap.com' and 'check output used site:sap.com' you'll find many existing posts.

It is not possible to answer this question for the "country" because output can be configured in any way. Country is usually not even included in the standard access sequences, you'll need to check the specific configuration in your system. In the general SAP SD context this question simply makes no sense because there is no such thing as "output by country".

Also are you aware that you can see the table name if you hit F1 -> technical information button? Really, please make some effort to research the question before posting on SCN.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

For your below question you need to define the different outputs and assign it to output determination procedure. The procedure should be assigned to Billing document. The access sequence assigned to output type should have country as a key and appropriate record should be maintained.

I have a scenario here where i need to check a particular billing output is used by different countries.

For your second question you need to assign the appropriate smart forms to your output types .

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Table NAST, give the billing output type in field Message type, get all the Object key. Next, go to table VBRK and put Object key as billing document no. and execute. In VBRK, you can check the company codes, the sales organizations etc. for these billing docs which have used this output type.

At master data level, also you can check, in table NACH, give the output type in condition type and see what are the Variablekey. This will indicate if the output is applicable for different countries.

TW