cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC at GERMAN bank

0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I have to prepare a benchmark analysis and want to know if SAP GRC is already in use at a GERMAN bank like 'Deutsche Bank'.

If someone knows, please let me know which bank.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Kind Regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Matthias,

I am not sure if such information is shared here!

May be you are looking for this information at incorrect place.

Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for your comment.

Please, could you be so kind and tell me the correct place?

Thanks therefore!

Regards

Matthias

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I express my inability to help you on this as I do not have this info. I would have shared this, otherwise.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Faisal

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

I think the challenge here is whether members are in a position to close such information (confidentiality, etc). You might have more success searching job boards to see if a bank in Germany happens to be recruiting for GRC skill set.

Also, if you explain a little bit about what you are doing bench marking(is this research or work related, etc) for, and update your personal profile with contact details you might have someone reach out to your privately to discuss.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your comment.

To clarify:

I don't want to know, if a bank is recruiting GRC skill set. I just want to know if someone knows a bank in Germany which is using SAP GRC. Nothing else. There is no intention getting a new job or something of that kind.

The benchmark will be an overview of the business which is still using GRC - 23% energy suppliers, 17% technology supports, 36% automotive resellers etc.

Regards

Matthias

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

I did not mention it as a way to obtain employment. Instead, I saw it as a creative way to draw a logical conclusion: if they recruit the skill set then logically they use the product

Have you tried contacting SAP directly to see if they can provide you formal statistics?

Regards

Colleen