Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap application error alerts are not receving to pi

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is ecc -pi-snc, if a delivery or oreder reaches to snc system based on that one acknowledgement will comes to pi like some time it may be Abap Application error or some time it may be Abap parse application Data base on this one alert will trigger in pi and it reaches to our inbox all of sudden we are not able to receiving this.

Can any body please suggest.

Thanks&Regards

N.Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure your Alert Configuration in PI is correct!

You can refer to this link

Can you please provide the exact details or screenshot of this incident?

Regards,

Dipen.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen,

Thanks for your reply and i have already gone thru the link which you refereed but we are able to recoeve the alerts for the last one year for the last 2 days onwards we are to receiving .aNY Guess.For abap application error also we will receive the alerts those are not we receiving .

Thanks&Regards

N.Madhu

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide the exact error description?

Which version of PI you are using?

Regards,

Dipen.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen,

My pi version is 7.1 i want to share you some points for you is,In our case if there is no error also we will ge the alerts shown below.

That error is is related to Acknoledgement has application error but message has successfull in pi that is case here,Now we are not receiving these Application error mails .

If there is any message fails in pi it will shows the red flag but the above case does not shows the red flag at  acknowledgment file it will shows x(cross)mark.

Any guess is very heplpful for me

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen as per your links i dont see any error mails in oubox of sbwp in either of the systems in pi,ecc,scm systems.Any guess .Kindly provide.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with if communication is affected or having any connectivity issues.

Observe & Ping your communication channels.

If possible then attach the related communication channels screenshots of the incident to get a better idea.

Regards,

Dipen.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen,

Thanks for ur reply I will check and confirm back u.

Regards

Maddhu

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Any progress!

Did you resolved the issue?

Regards,

Dipen.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dipen,

Still no luck but earlier we are receiving almost 50 to 70 alerts now we are not receiving that much alerts I don't know what is happening even back contains application error is there but we are not able to receive .

I observed one point is once the order/delivery reaches to apo system based on that means customer accepts the order/delivery if customer accepts we don't get any back if rejects we will gat alert in pi I found that one may be any communication between ecc and apo system was broken I guess any suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please un-checked the option "Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule" in Alert Configuration in RWB in case this is enabled.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

0 Kudos

Hi madhu,

follow thous steps.

0 Kudos

Hi madhu,

you can check if your alert was generated or not

go to TCODE - SLG1

choose object "ALERT"

Thanks

srikanth

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth i got the below screen shot no log found in the data base i checked this in pi sever .Please suggest me.

0 Kudos

Hi madhu.

U dont want the this

shows the red flag at  acknowledgment file it will shows x(cross)mark. cross mark in moni means

follow this note : 1479088 - IDoc adapter: IDXNOALE configuration is ignored

Thanks.

srikanth

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth thanks for your reply,

Here my question is if the ACK STATUS Have x(mark) in moni also will get one alert that is my intension we are not receiving those from last 2 days previously we are receiving.

Regards

Madhu