cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Rounding Diff for MWST not working on Quotation ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client has MWST (Tax) condition type configured correctly as a group condition

One of the features is that if the sum total of all line items for that condition is not equal to the total of same condition at header level - the system adjusts the line item totals ( in the line with the highest value) 

This is standard SAP behavior, nothing wrong with it

But what is puzzling us that whereas it works on the Sales order - it does not work at all on the quotation

I have checked : the condition type and the pricing procedure are the SAME for both quotation and the sales order

I have studied OSS Note 166952  also - that is relevant to this issue. But could not find an answer 

The issue is not that it is not working.  The issue is why is it working on the sales order / invoice - but not on the quotation ??

It is difficult to explain to customers why our MWST amount is different on the quotation that we send versus the order that follows

If anyone has seen this behavior, found a solution - please share your feedback. Will be much appreciated

Thanks,

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI SM,

Is system behaving as desired If you create the sales order (without reference) and identical to quotation ?

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have any other pricing component which is triggered at Sales Order level such as manual conditions etc?

Regards,

SRK