cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Shipping Point - Transport

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing some changes in shipping point Assignments under SPRO - LE - Basic Shipping Functions - Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Detemrination - Assign Shipping Points..

when i move the transport to Quality or Production, will  only my changes in the transport be moved or other shipping point changes (if someone changed with local transport for testing purposes) as well be moved?

I know usually changes saved in our transport only be moved, but recently i ran into an issue where all other changes (not for shipping point changes, but some other functionality) i.e..changes not in my transport in the same object as well moved to produciton..

Regards,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case cross check the assignment in PRD and after that do the necessary changes in DEV and transport the changes to PRD.

I too encountered the same issue when transporting pricing table to PRD when the other table had been deleted and was not available in PRD.

Regards,

SRK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs, i took the dump of TVSTZ table before transporting to Quality system and then after moving the transport, again i took the dump.

Only changes in my transport got updated.

Regards,

Prabu

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If those changes has been added to that request number than it will move along with it.

Regards,

Kundan

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

Before you send this for the transport, have you thoroughly done the version management.

I mean by VM is check the objects in request in your specific transport, what are the config parts are attached to it, which is always better to check.

Generally VM is definitely done for the routines, smartforms, any customized programmes and for config, you should check if any thing other than your changes are also linked.

in fact other than your changes should never be linked in your created changes, but if the same login was shared by someone, would definetly would do.

Kind Regards,

Sridhar.