Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicts in PSM while synchronization-

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

While synchronizing PSM to BOM, i am getting the following conflicts.

I am unable to resolve them. Please refer the attachment.

Can anybody help me out for this.

Cheers

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

For conflict type , you have a maintain an action . So in order to resolve the conflict , you have to take that action /solution .

Kindly take the action for the conflict and adjust the conflict .

Let me know if you still does not works for you .

Thanks ,

Abhishek Gupta.

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek

Wish you a happy new year.

Thanks for your reply. Yes we can take the action as we would be define them for

a particular conflict. In my case there are about 50 plus messages and for every message I need

to take the action. But I need to know why these conflicts are arising so that I can make

the changea accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there should be a column to the far right in which you can make a decision what to do with these conflicts. Select the option that makes most sense, I guess it should update the target BOM. Then apply them.

Or did you try that already?

Unfortunately your screen shot does not show that column, nor any error messages.

Ulf.

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ulf

Wish you a happy new year.

Thanks for your reply. Yes we can take the action as we would be define them for

a particular conflict. In my case there are about 50 plus messages and for every message I need

to take the action. But I need to know why these conflicts are arising so that I can make

the changea accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

Satish

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

happy new year to you too.

Your screenshot already shows that there is some explanation given for the type of conflict, and even in many cases the system gives you suggestions what to do with it.

You can implement your own conflict handling and related actions, in order to automate handling of the conflicts, some of which might be very minor.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_globext607_10/helpdata/en/5e/f38feacfa34d4694bd1243ea32820e/content.htm

Regards, Ulf.