cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add new rules D, E, F, etc for determining the VAT reg no and Tax classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning:

I need to implement UK VAT with the following conditions:

-If the sold to account is an address in the UK and the ship to address is in the UK, then VAT must be charged

-If the sold to account is in the European Union [EU] and the ship to address is in the EU, then VAT must not be charged

-If the sold to account is in the UK and the ship to is in the EU, then VAT must be charged"

This means that TWO parners are evaluated to determine the customer TAX classification at the billing document.

I already review notes 21734, 872449, 434562 an other releated to VAT topics, but this do not give answere to my problem.

Is there is some way to customize table V_TVKO_TAX  field XSTCEG, with new rules. Or is there  some way to implement user exits under the standar rules.

I will really appreciate your feedback.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nancy,

got the same problem here.

Could you explain how you solved that problem?

Thanks in advance.

chris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is a statutory requirement, then you can very well raise OSS message with SAP who can support on this Business requirement.  On the other hand, if this is a unique requirement of your client, then you can have a look at this thread where similar topic has been discussed but I would be surprised, if this is your client's requirement as tax related requirements should be a statutory one.

If the above thread is not helping you, then you can try with Enhancement SDVFX006 where you can add the required logic.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Lakshmipathi for your soon response. I will review this options with abap help. And hope to share you soon our finding.

Expect this is the right way to solve this

Regards

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dispatch in same country--No VAT

Cross country--Attract VAT--Right..

Have you tried Tax classifications in both Customer/Plant(material) combination??

may i know why you want to touch V_TVKO_TAX Table??

VAT reg.No is derived from this--But not the VAT Value...

Pl update..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my undesrtood, the VAT clasiffication and VAT number is taken from the rule that has been defined at the system: blanck, A B or C. All of this standar rules just consider one partner (sold to, shipt to, payer) to determine the value to set at the document for the customer.

That is why i see as an otpion to add a new rule or a user exist that consider two and not just one of the partners.

Addes to this, today is already in use determining the taxes by origin (plant) and destination (customer)

Regards

Dafne