cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"SYSTEM FAILURE" during JCo call. java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have been searching the forums about this error which we see in SXMB_MONI, but not able to find root cause yet.

Background: I have an asynch operation mapping which involves an XSLT and graphic mapping. Inside the mapping I set some dynamic configuration parameters so the message can be emailed away.

In Development and QA systems the scenario is running fine. In production it is failing with this message until I restart the java stack, then it processes just fine. I did this yesterday but today the error is back.

I can take the same production payload and it works also in Dev platform

This leads me believe some type of tuning parameter needs increased. There is a low volume of this message interfac (less than 100 per day)

The message gets stuck in outbound queue (XBTOK6_0001 in this case). When I look at this queue it is set to RETRY, which it does retry about every 30 minutes. When clicking on status for more info there it says "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again. When I try to execute LUW again comes back to same status.

Any ideas on this error or good method of finding root cause is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Aaron Myers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe we resolved this by increasing the jstart/stackSize parameter to 4M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Aaron,

This note  1972303 - PI Messages fail in the Integration Engine with JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE explains similar problem than your with a XSL mapping involved.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try ST22 to check any dumps.

Did you check this note?

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1028793