cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Code CJ14

sandeepsabhaya
Explorer
0 Kudos

What is the use of this transaction CJ14?

CJ14 - Display WBS Element (From DMS)

When I execute this tcode nothing happens I mean:

• neither new screen opens
  • nor any error appears

I have also checked there is no authorization issue.

Can some body please help to know what is exactly required for this to work?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only use CJ14 if and only if you have configured and integrate your SAP PS module with SAP DMS. There integration happening with your documents in DMS with PS Objects(WBS/NW/NWA).

In DMS, there is option of attaching your WBS or Networks with Documents and that is done via Object Links option in DMS.

Since you haven't configured DMS and integrate with PS that is why system is showing you nothing.

Regards

Shishir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, For integration with DMS and PS follow below procedure. Configuration: DC10: Create Document type Example: DRW Click on Object link and create PRPS (WBS ELEMENT) Process: Create Document in CV01N for document type DRW and attach the file. Go to Object link and select the screen WBS element and enter the WBS element and save. Select the line item and click on "Display button". System will open the WBS element. If you go to project WBS element, you can see the same document which is attached from DMS. If you click on "display" button system will open the DIR. Regards Murali K N

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If your system is configured linking SAP PS and SAP DMS, then only you will be able to use this tcode.

Regards

Terence

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see

Thanks