cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP interactive planning: Total Demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I need to add Distr. Demand (MRP) and Distr.Demand (Subcg) KF's to the sum Total Demand in SNP interactive planning, right now these KF's appear to be at the bottom of table.

Thanks in advance.

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mono,

When you say that these KF's are at the bottom of the table, which table are you refering to?

If you want their quantity to be added to the total quantity in 'Total Demand', then you should add these keyfigures to the macro that calculates the total demand (macro STOCK_BALANCE, step TOTAL_DEMAND).

If you want these keyfigures to be moved up on the interactive planning book, in transaction /sapapo/sdp8b, if you go into the planning book and go to the last tab (for that dataview), you can drag the keyfigures on the left to the spot that you need them displayed at.

I hope this helps,

Nadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadim:

I did add the row to the STOCK BALANCE row and also drag those kf's up on data view. The macro is working good, when I open the interactive planning the added KF still appear seperate but not under the zoom in sign of Total demand.

Thanks alot.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to go to planning book design mode and right click on total demand and choose on ungroup (you might have to select total demand in the next screen again)

next you right click again and choose "group" this time and choose the KF to group and you will get a screen to choose which of the rows is to be the header... here you choose total

finally you click on the zoom button to make it all grouped under and save

Answers (0)