cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error Successor installed for SAP GTS 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem during Download of Support Packages. in MOPZ.

Successor installed for SAP GTS 10.0

My Solution Manager Version is 7.0 EHP1 SP30.

I already implemented note 1850092. The error still persists. What can be done to ?

Kind Regards

Hartwig Latz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean the note 1850092 has been implemented? BTW, I am the author of this KBA.

The logic of the error message is usually this:

- There is a software component that can belong to GTS 10.0 or 10.1.

- This software component is not covered by any current LMDB product instance assignment

- The product instance estimation at the backend estimates both a GTS 10.0 and 10.1 for the uncovered component.

- There is a check in the Maintenance Optimizer backend system that prevents you from having an add-on and its successor at the same time. This check raises the error message you see.

The other possibility is that you have indeed GTS 10.0 and GTS 10.1 in the LMDB definition of your system.

In order to be able to determine what is happening here, I would need to see the LMDB software component list and the list of product instance assignments in the 'software' node of the product system.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Miguel Arino,

I had to assign my system to the software component SAP NETWEAVER 7.02 and to SAP GTS 10.0 too. Additionally I had to mark all installed EHP5 Instances as "also installed". The problem is now solved.

Kind Regards

Hartwig Latz

Answers (0)