cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM PP partial TO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the WM PP interface and have TRs being created when I release my production order. Batch management is turned on. I am planning to use the RLAUTA10 job to convert the TRs into TOs. However what I am seeing is that if the source bin does not have sufficient stock, the TR does not get converted to a TO.

• Is there anyway I can convert a TR to a TO even if I don't have stock in the bin because it is possible that the stock will arrive sooner or later ?
  • Is there anyway to change the batch if needed at the picking stage and override the batch being determined in the production order ?
  • Is there anyway I can have the RLAUTA10 job to convert the TR into the TO for whatever qty can be found in the bin ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

• Is there anyway I can convert a TR to a TO even if I don't have stock in the bin because it is possible that the stock will arrive sooner or later ?

No You can not convert TR into TO automatically when there is no stock in the bin . TO is the confirmation of a movement of stock from the bin or to the bin .

• Is there anyway to change the batch if needed at the picking stage and override the batch being determined in the production order ?

The below sap links will better explain the scenario.

Goods Issue for Production Supply - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Library

• Is there anyway I can have the RLAUTA10 job to convert the TR into the TO for whatever qty can be found in the bin ?

the above links will explain them .

Regards,

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GS,

Kindly find below points.

1. With out stock you cannot convert into TO but either you can set up your stock removal strategy with A (Partial quantity management).

2. Batch can be changed before order creation.

3. Yes if you use stock removal strategy "A".

Regards,

Karna J