Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product version Mismatch Between SLD and LMDB

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

Right now i am having an issue calculation a Stack.xml file through MOPZ, and i wasn't sure what was happening until i noticed something funny, and its that there are product versions mismatch between SLD and LMDB, for example, i see that in the SLD my technical system has component C-CEE 200 while on the LMDB it detected version 1xx, even if i to a resync from SLD, old version stays on the LMDB.

The technical system wasn't manually modified nor on the LMDB, my system its an IDES based on NW 7.40 ECC 6.0 EHP7 that i need to use for a SAP Fiori demo system (which requires SP07).

I was able to notice this inconsistency because in phase PREP_EXTENSION/ADDON_QCALC! i got "a newer version of C-CEE (200 version 0000) is already installed" severe error.

Yesterday i was able to update CR_Content (cim/CR_Delta) several levels, it wasn't that outdated (2 months old) but now it is updated with the very latest versions.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Martim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

SAP responded that IDES systems should not be updated nor upgraded, it is not supported. I had to install a clean non IDES system for SAP Fiori testing purposes.

Best regards,

Martim.

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesterday i did:

• Decomissioning of the technical system and deleted every reference in LMDB.
  • Did LAPI cache cleanup.
  • Deleted technical system from SLD.
  • Forced recreation of technical system in SLD through RZ70.

What i see now is the following:

• When i display the technical system in LMDB, in main window in "Add-On Product Versions" it shows "SAP CORE CEE 110_604 [automatically supplied]".
  • If i go to "Software" section of technical system and then go to the"Software Component Version" tab i see C-CEE 200 (Correct version)

This is getting to my nerves, dunno how to solve this sittuation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Martim.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a KBA note I was directed to when I had an issue with SCM, and like you the information would not come through correctly.  In my case it turned out that SCM was advertising something incorrectly and I had to follow the KBA before it was resolved for me to pull a valid mopz.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1849396

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

I just checked tables PRDVERS (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1884816) and table SWFEATURES as seen in the note you made reference and software version is wrong in both (110_604 instead of 200).

I'll keep reading both notes and let ya know.

Thanks.

Martim.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would reach out to SAP support before modifying those items as this was specific to SCM, just to ensure something far worse doesn't occur.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martim

"

Yesterday i did:

• Decomissioning of the technical system and deleted every reference in LMDB.
  • Did LAPI cache cleanup.
  • Deleted technical system from SLD.
  • Forced recreation of technical system in SLD through RZ70.

"

It's actually best to remove a technical system from the SLD because that gets synced automatically into SAP Solution Manager, causing a delete in LMDB.

Then verify that everything is gone in SAP Solution Manager and then do a forced recreation of the technical system via SLD Data Supplier push.

It's also not recommended to make any manual entry in LMDB. If data is missing, one should check the data supplier push.

I can feel the frustration though and I've lived it as well. I collaborate with the LMDB team of SAP to further improve the product which has been done over the past few years to a large extent already but new challenges lie ahead. I'll discuss this with them.

Try updating a Suite on HANA that's based on a recent IDES ERP 6 EHP7 with lots of add-ons and Fiori stuff etc . It's like a 5000 piece puzzle where there is little colour difference in the pieces . MOPZ also does a hard stop if your S-user doesn't have authorization on one of those pieces (add-ons).

Best regards

Tom

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the emotional support tom hahahaha!

Thanks guys i just opened a SAP support ticket

Best regards,

Martim.

sanjay_vallakati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martim,

We are facing same problem mentioned above.

"I was able to notice this inconsistency because in phase PREP_EXTENSION/ADDON_QCALC! i got "a newer version of C-CEE (200 version 0000) is already installed" severe error."

Can you please suggest how to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Sanjay