SAP note 1127156 Query view parameter for safety belt in BW java for stability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

system details:

Oracle11gr2,

SAP NW7.4

Linux x86_64

After reading the SAP Note 1127156 -->Safety belt :Result set is too large , i wanted to follow the steps as described below , but am wondering  how or where to start ??

Do i need to the below steps  in ABAP side or in JAVA side .?

Further wanted  to know the way to go  for  BW default web application template ?

1.Call the Context menu "properities"-->data provider of analysis item (in case of the BW default Web application template used pls click on the link properities)2.Switch to tab "Size restriction for results sets"((in case of the BW default Web application template used pls click on the tab data provider).

3.Choose an entry from drop-down box of parameter "Maximum no of celss for result set"

4.Save the current query stata as a query view

The query view created can be used for any data provider used in a BW web application template (WAD)

Additionally , in SAP note 1030279-->Reports with larger result sets/BI Java ,it is given as the data cells can be controlled that is to be displayed by specifying the page size of the template by setting a parameter<bi:paramname="BLOCK_ROWS_SIZE"   value="....">  </bi:param> parameter in the template

Let me know if anyone can provide your help  to the above mentioned  issues

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Can anyone provide your suggestions/solutions ?

Regards

Ram