cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table T184 - No item cat. available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are trying to add an item to an "existing" quotation but we get the error message V.1320 (No item cat. available (T184 ZPQT LEIS).

I double-check VOV4 and the entry combination is there. 

Can it be related to the Financial year? We already changed it for 2015 at our Month-end last weekend.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are trying to insert the item category manually in that case the manual item category should be available here.

and if you don't have the manual item category and you are trying to insert will get this error.

DFLTC - means default item category

MLTCA - means manual item category

and if you are trying to get the automatic item category determined in the quotation, in that case check the item category group in the material master in sales sales org 2 if it is maintained.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again!

If I understood you both well, everything seems perfect on VOV4 and MM03 for the material. Here's a complement of info about my problem.

In VOV4, I have this entry:

SaTy    ItCGr  Usg    DfItc   MItCa

ZPQT   LEIS   SEIN  ZPQ1   -

The material I want to add has this info in Sales Org. 2:

Material pricing grp: Z1

Item category group: LEIS

Thanks again!

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Isabell,

Check Customer Material Info record using T-code VD53 enter Customer, material, Sales Org & Dist Channel and check the Item usage there.

Check whether Item usage is mention SEIN or it's blank/something else ??

I believe in Customer Material Info record Item Usage would be blank or something else(not SEIN)

Item usage muse be SEIN in customer material info record.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isabelle,

As prashant mentioned, it might be because of Usage.

The quotation already has some items, try to add a new line with the same material. It should accept. What item category is determined? ZPQ1 ?

TW

Sanjitbhattacha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

Have you configure your schedule line with the combination of item category(ZPQ1) and mrp type which you have maintained in material master.Generally this error will come if you not maintained your schedule line.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

If you don't want to use the usage then maintain in VOV4 as below.

SaTy    ItCGr  Usg    DfItc   MItCa

ZPQT   LEIS             ZPQ1   -

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjit,

Are you sure this error related to Schedule line category ??

As per my understand system update Table T184 through Item category Determination VOV4 only.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Prashant!

I tried VD53 for many Material (the one I want to add to the quotation and even the ones already in the quotation) and I get the message : No info records found.

Thank you for your help and suggestion.

I'll continue to investigate

P.S. What is really confusing here with this problem is that we don't have a SD analyst for a very long time so I'm 100% confident that we didn't do any changes to the config regarding this issue.

Sanjitbhattacha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Yes this table(T184) only contain Item category determination parameters.I have faced same type of error when schedule line has not maintained that's why I told to check the schedule line determination.

Can you please tell me from where usage's data is fetched in sales order item level if we do not have the Customer Material Info record.We can give the usage at item level manually apart from that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjit!

I checked the config at Schedule Line Categories and for ZPQ1, the MRP type is empty but Schedule Line Category contains ZP (Generate Project).

Seems right to me, unless somebody says otherwise...

Thanks!

isabelle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isabelle,

You are trying to add another line item to the quotation which is already created. Here you are getting an error.

Copy the details of this quotation and create a new one (same customer, same material, every thing same). What do you get?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW!

I followed your suggestion and found out that a normal material (Raw mat) can be added to the new quotation but the materials created for labour hours (DEPTxxx P/A) are not working (got the error message).  My MM colleague double-checked the Sales tabs of the material (DEPTxxx P/A) but found nothing unusual.

In our Test environment, I added a lign to VOV4 ZPQT, LEIS, ZPQ1 and of course, it's working perfectly for the new quotation but I have no idea how it's impacting our SD environment.

What's the possible issue with the presence of two lines in VOV4 (one with SEIN in Usage and one without SEIN)?

Can our RRB billing affected? It's scheduled to run during the Holidays...

I want to thank everybody for their help! 

Have a great day.

isabelle

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isabelle,

Adding another entry in VOV4 will help in item category determination in the sales order. After item category is determined, the settings in item category play a role in the SD process.

As ZPQ1 is an already existing item category, there will be no impact when you have added this new entry in VOV4.

When you look at standard SAP -

QT, LEIS, blank, blank, AGX

This shows that usage is blank in this record and things are working fine.

You can go ahead with adding this new entry (total 2 entries now, with LEIS)

TW

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Isabell,

This error occurs due to missing Item category determination for the combination

Sales Document TyoeItem Catg GrpItem UsageHigh level Item CategoryItem Category
ZPQT LEIS

Cross check whether you are using correct material for sales Doc ZPQT or maintain Item category determination through T-code VOV4.

Thanks