cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregation of messages from three different JMS queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

my query is about, I need to get the messages from three different JMS queue (say 3 different interface) based on some indicator flag (say 'X') in the payload from first two queue I need to persist / hold the messages with in PI (not sure about persisting) else pass through and after receiving the message from third queue I need correlate from the persisted message based on the groupID then consolidate and pass through to ECC.

how this can be achieved in PO version on 7.31.

Regards,

Sethu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

BPM could be one of the possible solution in ur case... Refer below article and use "Start Condition pattern"...

http://sapexperts.wispubs.com/landing-pages/~/media/SAP%20Experts/Downloads/2013/July/SPJ_Reprint_A2...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srivatsa, will go through and update you about my understanding.

and just to add up , as I said I'm going to use sender JMS adapter (channel) and based on some condition from incoming payload can I say this message should go to  interface one via that channel else go to Interface two? Is that possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, this is possible. You can select the Receiver Determination --> Xpath expression (define condition) and declare the different receivers.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhan,

but the scenario is message coming from MQ/MS --> PI (NW BPM) --> ECC .

the message is coming through three different JMS adapter queue (i.e. the channel configured) for three different interface so based on the validation in payload before the channel(JMS adapter) picks can i say this payload should go to interface 1 via this channel or interface 2 via this channel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK you may not be able to do a validation before message is read by the sender JMS communication channel in PI.

You can always read the JMS message in SAP PI using the sender communication channel. Once the message is successfully read (Sender Agreement), you can instruct the message to go to specific receivers in Receiver Determination step.

Please use the steps i mentioned in the previous step.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>different interface so based on the validation in payload before the channel(JMS adapter) picks can i say this payload should go to interface 1 via this channel or interface 2 via this channel?

What kind of validation u want to do?

Since you are using 3 different queues and already created 3 different channels so PI will automatically pick and route the message from the queue and send the same to its corresponding interface...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (0)