cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Return in other state.

0 Kudos

Hi,
We are a Retail Company, and I want to know the way to map Sales Return in SAP based on below said Process:
1. I do a Sales from One State (e.g. Maharashtra) to another State (e.g. Gujrat) on CST Transaction.
2. Customer (of Gujrat) Returns the Material to Gujrat Store (for any damage, defect, etc...)
3. I can do a PGR at Gujrat Store, but I don’t want to do a Sales Return Invoice (Credit for Returns) from Gujrat, as it is not permitted by Taxation Authorities.
4. I want to post a Sales Return Invoice (Credit for Returns) in Maharashtra.

Kindly help me, on how to pass an entry in SAP, or change our SAP configuration for such transaction to happen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rizwan,

From your post my understanding is that the selling state (MAH) needs to refund the customer (in GUJ), in other words billing office of MAH should create the credit note (billing document).

Once customer reports that the goods needs to be returned, then see which state sold the goods, create RE order with that state orgnization elements (MAH - sales org, sales office etc.)

The receiving plant put as GUJ in the sales order.

Order and bill with be created by MAH office, delivery will be done in GUJ plant.

Here important configuration is MAH (sales org, distribution channel) assigned to GUJ plant.

TW

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riswan,

The sales return will happen with reference to the original sales order or invoice. Even if not referenced from any document, it will be in the same sales area as the original sales area.

What is the problem if your system is in gujarat or maharashtra. Isnt your stores using the same production system across the country? So they must be having all the sales areas available in their system

Will be good if you can give more clarity on your business process and scenario

Regards

Jobi