cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding manual price in sales order level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one issue in sales order level. This issue is only happening for material determination concept.

The issue is while creating sales order for the material X then system will automatically proposed Y material.

line item 10      material X

line item 20      material Y     Like this system proposed two materials in sales order level.

Here user entered the manual base price for material Y in line item level then system deactivated the previous base price and activated the manual price and saved the sales order.

Later user changed the VA02 transaction change mode and changed the quantity for the material X (Line item 10) then system automatically deleted the manual price condition type which we entered previously and redetermines the standard base price.

Could you please help on this incident and do we have any user exits or function modules in the sales order level to do this functionality.

Regards,

Venkatakiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your line item Y is dependant on line item X hence whenever you change X quantity system would automatically change Y quantity and when quantity is changed price is always redetermined. This is standard behavior of system. Do you want to keep this old manually entered price? If yes then you have to try with MV45AFZZ USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP. Or try in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As this is not standard behavior as per my understanding because it will not happening in Standard SAP system. It is happening for my my client. We tested the same in Standard SAP system.

Regards,

Venkatakiran.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using material determination? How did you get two line items automatically using material determination? Could you please show me condition record you maintained for it?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

We can control it in configuration level i.e., While defining the substitute reason we have a field called "Outcome"

If we A then system proposes two item.

Regards,

Venkatakiran

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though I was sure that this is standard behavior but still I have tested it again and found the same what I have posted in my initial post. Could you please check again and confirm it? If possible try to test in some other QAS or any other testing server.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thank you for your information. As we tested in IDES system and its standard SAP Behavior only.

Regards,

Venkatakiran

Answers (0)