cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of direct debit amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want the history changes of direct debit amount, from which table i could get it.

Regards,

Charvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I guess you are looking for table DFKKREP03 (Payment History: Posting Totals for Debit Entries).

Regards,

Chandan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

I am looking out for direct debit limit maintained at CAA1 level. If the amount i.e direct debit limit was changed from 5000 to 10000, i want both those values based on dates.

Regards

Charvi

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

From a table level, you have to look into tables CDHDR and CDPOS tables.

Alternatively, you can place the cursor on the direct debit limit field in CAA3 and click on Extras in the menu and then field changes. It will display all the changes for that field.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I am getting all the field changes in those tables CDPOS and CDHDR but it is not there for this field DDLAM.

I am able to get for incoming payment, Bank Det Inc. I did not get this field thats why i raised a conversation.

Is it related to version??

Regards

Charvi

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

Can you go to transaction CAS2 and check for the field Direct debit limit, the changes for plannable is ticked or not.

In CAS2, select the Direct debit limit, and click on display. In here you will find the field.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

That field is not there in CAS2 also.

Regards

Charvi

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The direct debit limit field (Field name-DDLAM) in FKKVKP comes in, if you have EHP 4.0 installed over ECC6.0

If your SAP System has EHP 4.0, then you should be able to see the field Direct debit Limit in CAS2.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan,

Will have to wait for technical upgrade to complete.

Regards,

Charvi Sanghavi

Answers (0)