cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock-removal with pick-point process not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test the process of removal storage with pick-point in the system; however, it doesn’t seem working. The following is the screenshot. In between, I am posting a movement 201 to perform the removal.
The process is like the following indicates in SAP portal (not sure if this is also called
two-steps picking). Anyway, ….

When a transfer order is first created, it seems system showing the stock moved to the interim storage type of 911

Question: why system moved the Stock to 911 storage type when I created and confirmed the transfer order? Shouldn’t the quant stock move to the pick-point storage type of 013 which I have just setup?

Did I miss out anything on transaction or configuration?

Regards,
Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MvT 201 is GI to cost center and as per standard sap / Movement type configuration system consume the stock from storage type 911. Could you please elaborate your need for activating the pick point for MvT 201

for the standard process related to pick point in detail please have a look on the below mentioned standard SAP link

Picking via the Pick Point - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The reason I am using movement type 201 to perform this business process is basically I wanted to tested it out this process base on the explanation in SAP library. I would like to check and to test if the first TO creation will trigger a movement to the pick point location (i.e. storage type 013 in my example).

I am using 201 is because it is faster and quicker way to perform stock removal instead of 601 which require a sales order creation.

Anyway, my whole idea is just want to make sure that when I create the first Tranfer order, the system should reflect goods moved to the pick poing in 013. However, the following of my testing does not seems showing correctly.

System setup: I decide to use movement type 251 (GI without sales order) and linked to a customized WM movement types).

When material document is generated for movement 251 in IM level, R3 not reflect storage type 013 (pick point), instead 910, when the TR is created.

Now when a TO is created, system still propose interim type 910.

I think my setup probably not correct? but I seems not able to find where is the problem on my setup.

Thanks,
Daniel.

Answers (0)