cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDXNOALE not working as expected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Gurus,

I've made an entry in IDXNOALE and but when the message comes in for the sending system it is still requesting an acknowledgement.

The sending system is setup as a business service and the message is a idoc flat file being picked up by running the standard XI program.

The receiving system is a BPM.

The IDXNOALE entry matches the port that has been setup and the port matches the name of the business service.

Any ideas would be helpful? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The entry matches i.e. the port in IDX1 matches the name of the Business Service.

The idoc gets into XI by running the program RSEINB00. And yes the message appears in IDX5 with the direction = Inbound and the System ID = Business Service.

Appreciate the help,

Gilder

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Do you use idoc adapter when sending a message from business service to xi? Can you see message in IDX5?

Regards,

Jakub

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does the entry like the one u find in idx1....

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u select ur message type when u ran the report IDXNOALE....if yes then try to refresh the cache and check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried it both by specifying the message type and by disabling acks for the business service completly. The result was the same i.e. Acks still going out.

Which cache are you referring to? And how do I refresh it.

Thanks

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to do a delta cache using sxi_cache transaction in xi box...also see if notes 777175 helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help Prabhu. But it seems the error was in a assumption that we made. We thought that the client number on the IDXNOALE entry had to match what was in IDX1. But that is not true. It can be anything you want to type in field.

We then checked the inbound idoc program and realized it did a select * from IDXNOALE table using the client number in the where clause.

With those two pieces of information we checked teh coming from the other system and it had client = A where in IDXNOALE we had client = B.