Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifier for Communication Number in customs declaration

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

Could you please explain what this field means with it's purpose? It can be found in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM (Field QALCOM) for example.

Qualifier for Communication Number

I have a custom report which is hard coded to look at qualifier 'ZREGNR' but after the GTS upgarde to 10.1, the value is defaulted to LRNNR (after customs dec creation for USA) . I'm not sure why or how this happens? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The field is used as an additional "key" in the table, so that several entries can be recorded for the same Customs Declaration.  For example, since 2007, EU Exports have an ECS Movement Reference and most usually an Entry Number given by the country Customs Authority, so qualifiers ZREGNR and AREGNR are used to differentiate the entries.  'LRNNR' denotes a "Local Reference Number", and it seems that the upgrade has brought some changes to the previous arrangement.  You will need to change your hard-coding in that case.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thank you.

Do you have a complete list of qualifiers that were introduced by SAP? F4 shows a list but I'm not sure that is complete. Please confirm these are not 'configurable' values.

Thanks,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

No, not configurable.  In the Data Dictionary, you can check the values for Domain /SAPSLL/QALCOM.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)