cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepay invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm an EDI person, i have a scenario with one of our customers and i know this is an SD issue and not EDI but i'm interested in knowing the solution.

We create value contract for one of our customer and create order referring the value contract, when the order is shipped and an invoice is raised the invoice is carrying $ amount, but the customer wants $0 amount in the invoice. I undertsand the customer problem, since he has already paid the money to us he does not want an invoice with $ amt and by sending this we mess his AP account.

Is there any way to create $0 invoice for orders raised from value contract.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the function module which is used to create/process the idoc you can ask the ABAP to do a custom code. so tat the idoc generated comes with the specific field value as 0 for the specific partner.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can do that, but by doing this only EDI will have zero amounts, our A/R will still double up since we actually raise invoice with $value for the amount that is already paid.How to avoid this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this scenario then my suggestion would be to have a particular condition which would derive a negative value which is equla to the $ value you mentioned.

and this condition could be maintained for the particular partner which you have.

hope this helps

regards

Biju

Answers (0)