Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Incorrect RF Queue determined

Hi everyone,

I have an issue when doing configuration RF Queue and would like to check if anyone has experienced this.

I created 2 RF queue, 005 and 006 and assigned areas and activities as below:

The issue I have is, my TO has source sty 005 and destination sty 922 and TO is assigned RF queue '006'. WM Movement type in my TO has exact same condition as this screen, i.e. screen '2 Preparation for Stock Removal' and Shipment Type 'A'.

I have changed configuration in different combination and done a few test with different scenarios and still doesn't work. All my TOs are picking from sty '005' and go to either sty '902' or '922'.

Would appreciated if anyone has experienced this issue and share your solution.

Regards,

Khanh

Former Member
Former Member replied

Just in case if anyone needs the solution for this, it's related to TO creation screen you selected in WM movement type configuration.

If this value is "1" source storage type will be ignored when program determines the queue when creating TO. If the value is "2" destination storage type will be ignored. In my previous configuration I had value "2" for my movement type as the movement type is related to outbound process.

I found this in standard function module Manish suggested above. Thanks again Manish for reminding me.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question