cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Sales-Based Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am new at RE-FX , I am trying to create sales based agreement. In the contract i chose relevant to sales option and i created reporting rule and sales rule.There i filled all the parts; frequencies,min. sales, max. sales, rate etc. and also chose sales based rent condition. But in the condition tab ,condition posting status part os sales based rent condition says "condition not yet posted". I did periodic posting for the contract but it still says the same.

I also want make calculation for sales based rent. I want to how the system makes the calculation but i could not find any area to see it.I also did sales based settlement (RESRSE) , there i chose calculation of sales based. The system makes a calculation but it is not seen how it makes it.

Could you please help me about these situations?

I attached screenshots, if i made any mistake could you please tell me?

Thank you,

Sinem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sinem,

As i understood from the screenshots, you did calculation of sales report.

If you want to see the amount that system calculate, double click on " results of sales based settlement"

Regards,

Bahri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

I can see the results and I also changed the original formula but I wonder if it is possible to create invoice based on sales based rent.

Regards,

Sinem

0 Kudos

Hi Sinem,

please execute RERAPP and then RERAIV t-codes to post and create invoice.

Regards,

Bahri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

I did execute RERAPP and RERAIV before but it only creates rent invoice. I need to create an invoice depend on sales based rent but when I execute the needed t-codes I can not see the sales based ?settlement result on the invoice. I wonder is there any configuration which I must do?

Regards,

Sinem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinem

This is the correspondence for sales based settlement, RECPA570, in that transaction you enter the company code, the contract(s) to be printed, on the correspondence data field, you enter the settlement ID that was generated during the settlement run in RESRSE, then the valid from date of the settlement , then execute . You should be able to generate the form for the settlement results. For the invoice for the posted  cashflow items in REAPP of the settlement, in the invoice RERAIV select the process  RESR-Sales Settlement, in the process field after having populated all the necessary parameters and execute .Hope it helps.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sinem

RERAPP not * REAPP, typing error.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thank you again. I wonder if it is possible to see  all sales-based invoices ? Is there any overview for them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sinem

Maybe this could help , on the invoice screen in RERAIV , go to overview the system displays a log overview, but the limitation is that you cannot identify the invoice for which process, that is either RESRSE or RERAPP.

Or try to group your invoices for the sales based rent in sets , you can then search using the sets as a selection parameter for the overviews, on the same invoice processing screen.

Then for the documents created in correspondence , go to overview of created documents in tcode RECPDOC.

I hope any of the above would help you.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thank you for your help.

Can you help about another problem.I created 2 currency translation rules for contracts like SX and SY , but when I use search help for contract at RECN it shows both two translation rules for one contracts so it shows more than one contract for the same contract number. Although I did not choose SY , it shows both SX and SY as they are used in contract.

Regards,

Sinem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sinem,

Did you entered the sales amount for the month before running the settlement. Just check at your contract -  Sales baseed agrement tab - Reporting rule  - Sales reports.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

Firstly thank you for help.

Yes, I entered all the amounts and I filled all the areas.Could you please check if I entered wrong or right. I also want to see how it makes the calculation, because our client wants to use different calculation.