cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/SCC02 - Supply Chain Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to understand Supply Chain Cockpit.

I am DP consultant and learning SNP, As per my understanding we need to maintain DC, Plant, TL, Resource,Customers Etc... As Master Data.

But I don't know how to created Supply Chain Cockpit!!

Can someone explain how to Maintain Supply Chain Cockpit.

1. Is we are updating SCC from R/3 System through CIF? Please explain how it's works!!

2. We need to create manually?

Please help me to understand more.

Kind Regards,

Balagurappa T.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balagurappa,

Supply Chain Engineer (SCE) and Supply Chain Cockpit (SCC) are basically SCM Maintenance and Reporting Tools.

SCE helps one to analyze and modify a model. For this first we need to create a work area - Its basically a filter and defines what all objects of model are displayed.

SCC helps to make analysis of all transaction data in SCM. It also helps in evaluation of alerts and exception messages.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks For your Quick reply!!

What is SNP Consultant Roll in SCE and SCC?

As a SNP Consultant we need to maintain SCE and SCC?

Please confirm!!

Kind Regards,

Balagurappa T.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balagurappa,

As SCE provides integrated display of master data - one can use it for example, request a list of all the products assigned to a specific location in your model.Or, add products to this location/make changes location master etc. Same thing can be achieved by master data transactions also - /SAPAPO/LOC3, /SAPAPO/MAT1 etc. So here we are just having an option to maintain all master data in single place.

Also as per my experience, maintaining object selections/work areas is pretty time-consuming - For example supply chain can include thousands of products, BOMs,routings etc. - so we need to define a filter to display only those objects for which say a SNP planner is responsible - this is nothing but defining a separate work area. So in fact SCE/SCC is seldom used in our project.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (0)