cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver Error: Resource Pool Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my scenario is soap to jdbc  and i am getting the error described below....

I got the following error (in every communicaton channel which using the JDBC adapter, I chcekd this in communication channel monitoring) in Runtime Workbench --> Message Monitoring --> Adapter Engine.

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_JDBC

Error Code PROCESSING_ERROR

2009-09-16 22:03:35 Success Receiver JDBC adapter: processing started; QoS required: ExactlyOnce

2009-09-16 22:03:59 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:thin:@XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX:XXXX': SQLException: ORA-04031: unable to allocate 3968 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","sga heap(1,0)","transaction")

I have checked in SDN where I get information about : Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:thin:@XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX:XXXX':. But I am not getting any information about SQLException: ORA-04031: unable to allocate 3968 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","sga heap(1,0)","transaction").

Can any body please let me know about the error which I am getting and how can I resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

our system went upgradation and after that we are facing the above issue in all the jdbc adapter scenario..

please suggest some solutions.

Regards.

debanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Debanjan,

As indicated by the error and other experts, the issue is on the Oracle database that you are interfacing. It is not able to allocate memory for the transaction that you are trying to execute.

You need to check with the DBA of the database for the resolution of the same.

For issues while connecting to the database, also check with your DBA if Concurrent logins are allowed for the database that your are connecting to.

If you are inserting / updating records in the database, you can try reducing the volume of the records for now and check the interface connectivity and correctness after upgrade

and then work with the DBA to correct the issue on the database side.

Regards,

Alka.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debanjan,

As the thread mentioned by Azhar says the problem is in the Oracle database. You can check Oracle forums/documentation that deal about this problem. Check this http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/oracle/ORA04031.htm

Regards.

Former Member
azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following for similar issue:

Regards,

Azhar