Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of SCM 7.0 upgrade to EHP3 on standard functionality

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are upgrading our SCM 7.0 system to EHP3, i would like to know below details;

1) Is there any impact on standard CTM / Optimizer functionality as well as user exits and BAPIs.

2) Any impact on standard BOP and RBA functionality.

3) Any impact on standard DP functionality.

4) Any impact on CIF.

Please help.

Regards

Neelesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

We upgraded our SAP APO to EHP3 and we are not seeing any major difference in standard functionality. For example from DP standpoint, through RSA1 only you can navigate to process chains, added option of Data Flows etc. which were added as part of enhancement pack. But yes, all existing objects and processes continue the behave the same way like before.

Also we saw many SAP notes which we had to implement in SAP APO 7.0 were already present in EHP3 - so that was also good for us.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alok

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your reply, that is really helpful, is it possible for you to share the additional notes list with me in the area of SNP, GATP, DP and CIF.

Regards

Neelesh

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

Unfortunately, I do not have readily available list of all notes in different modules.

What I meant was for example our Production landscape is in SAP APO 7.0 version while Project Landscape is upgraded to EHP3 - so when we tried to apply notes which were recently applied in production system for various issues/bug fixes - those notes were not needed as its already part of the support pack provided by SAP.

Regards,

Alok

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your reply, this is really helpful.

I would like to understand if upgrade to EhP3 has any impact on CTM engine.

Regards

Neelesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

Do upgrade to the latest SNP optimizer patch level. 

We faced a major issue and SAP released the patch for us where we were using PDS with BOM components with special procurement keys.

Regards,
Vinay

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your reply, this is really helpful.

I would like to understand if upgrade to EhP3 has any impact on CTM engine.

Regards

Neelesh