cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my e-mail on SAP Lumira Cloud registration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently changed my e-mail address. Here, on SCN, I´ve updated it to the new one and now my e-mail is correct.

But inside SAP Lumira Cloud the e-mail is still the old one and I can´t find a way to change it to the correct one althought my User ID is the same that I use on SCN.

Some people have shared data using my new e-mail address but I can´t see it because my e-mail on Lumira is still the old one.

How can I have it updated on SAP Lumira? I´ve tried to find the solution but I can´t find one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Lumira Cloud, select Settings

Scroll down to the bottom

click on link that says "For changing your password and more profile options, go to your Global SAP ID Services Profile."

That will take you to the SAP ID Service to change

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done it already. My new e-mail is correct on SAP ID Service, but the e-mail on SAP Lumira (the one that appears on the Settings screen), is still the old one.

And I have changed the e-mail on SAP ID Service almost a week ago.

That´s why I am posting this question here. I thought that changing the e-mail on SAP ID Service the e-mail will be changed on SAP Lumira but nothing happened.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amauri - I must say that is strange; I recommend e-mailing support.lumira@sap.com and show them screen shots of where you changed it in SAP ID Service and where it is not updating in Lumira Cloud