Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHPCON : Issue EDI 945

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Please help me to come out of this issue, stock is available for the material in specific batch as per below snap shot,

Here the stock is showing OK, but when i am trying to post PGI, it is saying that, Only 0 CV of material available.Message no. VL150

I had checked MD04 also.

For delivery 800002211, it is not allowing me to do PGI. Even though i tried to do PGI for other delivery also, the result is same.

I check Co09 also,

But not understanding what is the issue, So could you please throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kundan,

Well, you didn't display the checking rule you used in CO09, you should use "B" for deliveries.  Assuming you did so, you have a shortage.  The most likely scenario is that when the deliveries were created, there was more supply available than there is now.

Depending on your ATP settings, you may or may not be able to PGI the earlier deliveries (up through Dec 4).  If you cannot, you should either re-schedule the deliveries from Dec 5 onward until they can pass an ATP check; or just cancel them outright.

Best Regards,

DB49

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply, Just need to ask that, i have check that co09 and md04, the Cum. atp qty is not present at current date. The stock in Cum. ATP column is showing on date 06.01.2015. So i tried to change the staging date (MAD date) in delivery as shown in below. It is allowing me to picked qty as per requirement. So my question is that will this changing date going to affect any where. Please confirm

Thanks for the reply.