cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CD creation from RFC without Approval or Auto approval

0 Kudos

Hi Team, We have requirement to create a Change Document ( UC or NC) from an RFC either without involving approval or it should be pre-approved. I can create the UC and NC directly however that is not meeting the customer requirement. I tried creating the actions but everytime i enter the UC or NC in the scope it has the status " to be approved". What action needs to be triggerred to approve the CD documents in the RFC.. Regards Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Harsh.

The idea that lies in the base of Change Request Management scenario in SAP SM 7.1 - no change document should be generated from RfC without approval (you can read about it here: 1823267 - Issues with "Create Follow-up" functionality in Solution Manager Incident Management - CRM...). This ensures that every document is validated and requirements are described enough for starting development or customization.

But if you really need it - you can use method COPY_DOCUMENT in PPF action for generating a change document from RfC without approval...

BR,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the reply.

I have created the action as below But  it is giving me error.

Please advice.

Regards

Harsh

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try another structure:

BR,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi, Still same error.

Regards

Harsh

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just in case (to avoid misprints) - are you shure that you have transaction type ZSCR?

Customer's NC and UG usually are named something like ZMMJ and ZMHF.

0 Kudos

Hi, ZSCR is the RFC type. NC is ZMMJ UC is Z1HF So do i need to change that. Regards Harsh

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter. It is just important that you have such transaction type in your system.

Have you maintained this spro nodes?

0 Kudos

Hi Artem, We have copy controls in place. ZSCR--->Z1HF ZSCR-->ZMMJ Regards Harsh

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

harshavarddhan pandeya wrote:

Hi Artem, We have copy controls in place. ZSCR--->Z1HF ZSCR-->ZMMJ Regards Harsh

So then you should have process_type value "Z1HF" (target) in your copy_document method, not ZSCR (source).

BR,

Artem