Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Conversion- Help

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need a help from you guys to achive simple scenario. My output XML file is in the foll structure (for ex):

<Test_XML>

<Data1>Welcome1</Data1>

<Data2>Welcome2</Data2>

</Test_XML>

I'm using Content conversion to write to file.At the time of writing I don't need <Data1> element to be written on the file. Is there any possiblities?

Best Rgds,

J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the recv Content conversion try to give

Node1.fieldNames = Data2

node1.endSeparator = 'nl'

and check out with the other definitions in place.....not pretty sure

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i hope u need to add *.fieldFixedLengths' also...check it out and keep posted

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any updates!!

still its not resolved.

Error: Message processing failed: Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: more fields found in XML structure than specified in conversion parameters!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depends upon the occurences of the field on the target side..If it is (0...unbounded) or (0...1) then this elimination is possible by writing one User defined Function.

Source -> UDF -> Target Node

Select UDF Type as Queue.

Use result.addValue(ResultList.SUPPRESS)

2nd Case: If you require data1 to be configured on the Receiver Adapter as Variable substitution then the UDF is to be written to map left root node with the right root node, So no need of this field to be appeared in the target structure only.

Manish

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot friends. I used Dynamic file name to achieve it.

I finished successfully.

Best Regards,

Justin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if u dont want data1 on the receiver side,then dont put it in the receiver data type in IR.

why do u have data1 in receiver XML but not in flat file,do u have multiple receivers?

thanx

ahmad

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dont map data1

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabu,

That could be fine. I knew it, but I need the <Data1> element for using in Variable substitution method, after that while writing I need to remove.

Rgds,

J