cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter-company Billing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Before posting this issue, i have gone through many threads but couldn't get the exact resolution of my problem.

I am facing the issue while doing IV Inter company billing through VF04. I am getting the screen showing the processing status as processed but not getting the process further. Pls refer the below screen shot-

I would briefly mention the exact scenario in IDES -

Supplying Plant                                             Ordering Plant

Company Code                                 1550                                                                       1541

Sales Org.                                        1550                                                                       1541                

D.C                                                   X1                                                                           AB

Division                                             Y1                                                                           AB         

Plant                                                1552                                                                       1541

Storage Location                                XYZ                                                                       AAA

Shipping Plant                                   1550                                                                       1541

Pricing Procedure

• Direct Customer of 1541 ( A/C Group sold to Party 0001) – 1541 / AB / AB ( Customer 1541)
  • Internal Customer for intercompany sales ( A/C group ZAG2)- 1550 / X1 / Y1 ( Customer 400010)
  • OVKK – 1541 / AB / AB/ A/1- RVAA01 ( for direct sales to customer)
  • OVKK -1550 / X1/Y1/A/1- ICAA01 ( For intercompany billing)

Intercompany settings in SPRO-

Pls guide me where i am going wrong in this..

Rgds,

Shivendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shivendra,

Have you checked the Processing Log ??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

I have checked the Processing Log. while i am using T.code VF04 & tick mark on Intercompany Billing & Execute Billing list i got a message

No billing documents were generated. See log

Message NO VF032.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra,

How did you see the log which is mentioned in message 'No billing documents were generated. See log'?

Awaiting your reply.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samier,

I did see in Google. For more clarification i am sending step by step Screen shot. Please guide me if i am missing something.

Regard,s

Shivendra

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you serious that you are supposed to search in Google for the log which is just issued in your SAP system?

Wouldn't it be more logical to check the menu in the transaction where you are?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did see transaction menu also.

Regard's

Shivendra

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in VF01:

in VF04:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. guide me where i am missing for Inter company Billing.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivendara,

Extend the material master to intercompany sales area to.

This will resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which material data needs to needs to be defined for sales organization distribution channel and language in the material master ?

Only the sales text.

So you need to create english sales text and then see if you still have an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Please find my Configuration. I did extend Material plat from 1541 to 1552.

Supplying Plant                                                    Ordering Plant

Company Code                                 1550                                                                       1541

Sales Org.                                           1550                                                                       1541               

D.C                                         X1                                                         AB

Division                                                 Y1                                                                           AB        

Plant                                                     1552                                                                       1541

Storage Location                                XYZ                                                                       AAA

Shipping Plant                                   1550                                                                       1541

Pricing Procedure

• Direct Customer of 1541 ( A/C Group sold to Party 0001) – 1541 / AB / AB ( Customer 1541)
  • Internal Customer for intercompany sales ( A/C group ZAG2)- 1550 / X1 / Y1 ( Customer 400010)
  • OVKK – 1541 / AB / AB/ A/1- RVAA01 ( for direct sales to customer)
  • OVKK -1550 / X1/Y1/A/1- ICAA01 ( For intercompany billing)

Regard's

shivendra

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra,

As suggested by Jurgen L, Mention the sales text in English for the material in question . With this the issue should be resolved.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the message talks about distribution channel X1, your screenshot is from XX

Former Member
0 Kudos

xx is a common D.C.

Please guide me.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

care about the message, this is the No. 1 focus in the moment.

And you do not get this message away if you tell me that your common distribution channel in XX.

Otherwise you should get a bit more chatty and explain what you did in which sequence, e.g. if you changed customizing after you had already created some parts of the process. If you ever did this process for another material successfully.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shivendra,

Can you try MM02 for this material and sales org and X1?

and maintain sales text in EN

TW

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I did run Inter Company Sales process cycle. Many Many thanks to all of you for your valuable suggestion.

Regard's

shivendra.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good to see that you SAP process worked, now make the SCN process work:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regard's

Shivendra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide the screen shot of the sales order document flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Please find sales order Document flow.

Regard's    

Shivendra

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra;

Pl. check the followings;

1) In sales order (OR) customizing the intercompany billing doc IV is maintained?

2) Copy control of  delivery doc to intercompany billing doc is maintained?

I hope this will solve the issue.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash;

Please find screen shot Sales order (OR) & Copy Control VTFL

Regard's

shivendra

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi;

Can you pl. share the billing error log details?

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

No billing documents were generated. See log

Message no. VF032

Regards

Shivendra

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra,

I suppose you are doing this in Ides system, so I can ask you to create one more cycle, and this time remember to invoice first the intercompany invoice.

then the second time you will be doing for the normal invoice.

And as suggested by Jurgen, why don't you check the log, as the message suggesting to check the log.

Test it and revert back.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi;

You are using copy control routine 15 so pl. check the Intercompany billing status in delivery document at item level in financial processing tab.

If status is not relevant then something missing. Not processed then system might not updating the exact status.

So this once you create the new cycle and update.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinas,

Please find screen shot Intercompany billing status in delivery document at item level in financial processing tab. Pl. suggest me which step i am missing.

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shivendra;

I hope you have extended the material for both areas and tried. If you to create the Intercompany billing I would suggest to run the cycle again. This will help you. The billing status in delivery is correct.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For more clarification i am adding more screen shot.