cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load resources when Proxying the Fiori Client through an SMP 3.0 Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on custom Fiori Client, My SMP Server version is SMP 3.0 SP04 PL01 and SDK version is SMP 3.0 SP05 PL04 (3.0.5.4). When I am Proxying  the Fiori Client through an SMP Server, UI5 resources are not getting loaded. I am following the SCN thread

PFB screenshots

Thanks

Varsha Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Are you trying to run a Fiori app ? Fiori client is only for existing Fiori applications.

Is the app working when you are not proxying through SMP ? What's happening when you are using the Fiori URL provided in the blog?

Create a Kapsel application with an id of com.sap.fiori and an endpoint of a partial URL for the server that is running Fiori or if one is not available, the demo SAPUI5 purchase order app.  The full URL to access the purchase order app is

https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com/sdk/test-resources/sap/m/demokit/poa/index.html

The partial URL that can be entered as the endpoint is

https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Midhun, I am trying to run existing Fiori app using Custom Fiori Client which is shipped with the Kapsel SDK. It is working fine when not proxying through the SMP.

Because of certificate issue I am not able to use Fiori URL provided in the blog.

Regards

Varsha

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thread has been moved to "SAP For Mobile" space as it is more related to application development.

Regards,

JK (Moderator)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha ,

Fiori Client is supposed to work with Kapsel Plugins of SMP 3.0 which is for Hybrid mobile applications development. I can see you are running it in a web browser, which is nt supposed to be working with

Which one are you testing with ?Mobile / Desktop browser ?

For mobile , can you attach the error detailsl from Android Log Cat.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virinchy for your reply, I am running the application only on android emulator. Error message is taken by debugging of the mobile hybrid app through chrome using "chrome://inspect/#devices".

Please find below the error detail list from Android Log Cat.

Regards

Varsha Agrawal

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems some issue loading Ui5 library resources.Can you try replacing the UI5 libraries URL pointing to your server with publicly available libraries and debug it again.

https://openui5.hana.ondemand.com/resources/sap-ui-core.js 

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where exactly I need to replace the URL, Since it's custom FioriClient I am just giving the launchpad url in appConfig file and on SMP Server I am giving same url in endpoint section with Rewrite URL in Backend System.

Regards

Varsha

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the "Rewrite URL" drop down set to . It should be with "REWRITE URL IN BACKEND SYSTEMS "

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have selected the same as mentioned in my previous reply as well.

Regards

Varsha