cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to WS-RM Scenario -- Sync/Async Bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a Soap to WS-RM(SAP Standard Proxy) scenario. The proxy I am using in ECC side is asyncronous, but I do need a syncronous SOAP at sender side.

Since the standart proxy is Inbound and Stateless(XI30-Compatible), I can not use ccBPM. What should my approach should be for this scenario? Is there any way for met to use this interface in ccBPM ?

Your helps would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Faruk.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I already read the two links you share with me, the thing is that It is a SOAP--->>WS-RM scenario, not SOAP--->>File Scenario. Meaning I can not save the "Message ID" to use NotifyResponse Bean because it is a standard proxy and receiver WS adapter's Module tab is not enabled.

Regards,

Faruk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wanted to understand why you have used WS-RM for proxy scenario?

you can use SOAP --> SOAP (using XI 3.0) for an AAE/AEX scenario

OR  SOAP --> XI for an adapter engine.

AFAIK you can use a ccBPM in Inbound and Stateless(XI30-Compatible) scenario.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/SYNCASYNC/Page1.htm

https://elnetweaver.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/sap-pi-7-1-step-by-step-guide-soap-to-idoc-scenario-usi...

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandip_hole
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faruk,

The solution with standard modules can be twicked to cope up with your scenario. If you are ok with below changes to your existing scenario.

One option is to enhance the standard proxy structure with additional field for "MessageId", and get back the same in another proxy payload from ECC. Use this value to set the Correlation using Dynamic configuration bean. You have to use the DynamicConfiguration and NofiyResponse bean on sync sender adapter to complete the loop as you can not use the file adapter properties here and you have to use the payload value after mapping to set the correlation.

Another option is to write the adapter module to set the correlation on the sender adapter of response scenario.

Regards,

Sandip