cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Equipment/Functional Location Search in SAP Work Manager 6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In the SAP Work Manger 6.2 application , i am not able to search the Equipments or the Functional Locations which are not related to the Work Orders.

The option to search it is not available from the Equipment/FuncLoc option of the main menu.

Please help me out in succeeding the new functionality available.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The functionality is working. Thanks for your support.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikilaash,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike
SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

ggunturu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikilaash,

I am having same issue. For me the Functional location from the main menu does not have any data and the functional localtion search also does not give any data.

Can you please let know how you fixed the issues.

I have opened another discussion for my issue. If you have to see that. Here is the link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilaash,

you have to activate them via the configpanel.

Mobile Application -> Globals -> there are two entries for EQ and FLOC worklist. You have to set them to Y instead of N. Also have a look onto the Application Config Parameters. There you have some switches to turn a functionality on or off. After a resync these paramaters are active then.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

The related Application config and the globals is set with the value Y in the config panel. Still Equipment search is not available.

Also, in the user guide, it is mentioned to access the equipment screen from the equipment option from the main menu.

Main menu means the equipment link which is associated to the Work Order ?

Can you please let me know if anything else has to be checked?