cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple tables with filter options in ALV Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using multiple alv tables under each tab and i am using default filter options in all the tables to filter the entries.

But the filter option is working only for the last alv table.

I have initialized all the alv tables coulmns and filter in the WDDOINT of the main view.

PFB the code used to set teh default filter option in the ALV Table.

lv_column_settings ?= lv_value.

********************************************************************************************
  " To Enable Default Filter Option in the ALV Table
********************************************************************************************
  lv_settings = lv_value->if_salv_wd_function_settings~get_function_stdif_salv_wd_c_std_functions=>filter ).
  lv_settings->set_visible( cl_wd_uielement=>e_visible-none ).

CALL METHOD lv_value->if_salv_wd_std_functions~set_filter_complex_allowed( EXPORTING value = abap_true ).
  CALL METHOD lv_value->if_salv_wd_std_functions~set_filter_filterline_allowed( EXPORTING value = abap_true ).

For example I have 5 tabs with each alv table having filter options, the filter option in the table in the last tab is working because that is the last ALV table I initialized the component usage in the WDDOINIT method.

Kindly advice how to make it work for all the tables.

Thanks in advance,

Nalla B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

Take 5 ALV component.

Now to work with ALV you need to do 3 thing.

1. Instantiate component reference (using create component).

2. Set which node to display in ALV. ( using Set_Data method of the component).

3. Further for any configuration or any setting take reference of the ALV model and do your coding filter settings etc.

Do this for five component separately & declare all variable with separate name.

If you use the code generator it will generate code with same name. So there is a high probability that some other reference are getting passed to the required once.

An alternate suggestion try to do it with smaller no of component like 3 .

Regards,

Monishankar C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nalla,

R u able to display all five ALV properly.

If yes then probably the Standard function property which you have set for ALV filter is not pass to the all five models.

Regards,

Monishankar C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monishankar,

Could you please let me know what do you mean by the standard funtion property in the code which i used above.

Please suggest how to fix the same.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Nalla B.