Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Ticket status based on MPT and IRT for escalation

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am configuring first time solman and till now i have achieved the following things.Thanks to some excellent blogs available here in SCN. Thanks to the community again.

1.Registering complaint in the solman(Configuration of schema , product,respose profile and service profile is done.)

2.Mail to assigned org level after registering complaint.

3.mail to processor after processor is assigned in the system.

I.am now confused for the SLA part.I need to set the status like MPT exceeded or IRT exceeded. I have assigned the date profile at item level(YMIN_ITEM) by following the SCN documents.I have copied the standard one.My first doubt is -Is no date profile is required header level ?

2.I have found out the item have a action profile SMIN_ITEM and all the action are inactive.(what is the use of this)

3.By following the articles i have created a background job using report AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA.When i tried using it directly in se38 it was asking for transaction number and all other things ,how it actually works.

4.I have seen in blogs there is no status profile assigned in the item level.Please guide is it not required?

5.How to change the status when IRT exceeds or MPT exceeds.I am confused

Please help me to resolve these problems

I will assign points as soon as i will get reply

Regards

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts