Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple TR single import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to have clarity about Multiple TR in single Import

I was responsible to do 350 TR from Development Client (third party)from a SAP ABAP Development team to customer Development Client for checking. I did it by adding one by one to buffer and selected like module(may be 50 or 60) and verified the dependency list provided by consultants for importing.Is there any issue for doing it as a bunch.

Regards,

Mathew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don you need to transport one client to another client in same system ? It yes you can do multiple using SCC1, in the transport request field press F4. in this screen you select 350 TR. and import.

See the below image:

Thanks

Asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asaduzzaman Khandokar,

Thanks for your information,but in my case 350 TR from Development Client (third party Server -Hosted India)from a SAP ABAP Development team to customer Development Client (Hosted in UAE)for checking.

My question is "-  I did it by adding one by one to buffer and selected like module(may be 50 or 60) and verified the dependency list provided by consultants for importing and Imported (not 350 together-maximum of 50-60 and completed by 6 Imports).Is there any issue for doing it as a bunch.

Regards,

Mathew

0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

I did it few times in bundle, probably some of them will fail because of dependencies.

You can use option "Leave in queue for later import" and if there is some requests with RC=8, transport all requests once again.

Br

Tomislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh Now I understand...  No there will be no issue as you will add these to buffer only.

So you can add as bunch, no problem. But be aware during import these(maintain sequence).

Thanks

Asad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomislav,Amit and Asaduzzaman,

Thanks for your reply.

As per Tomislav,we need to transport it again which are with code 8 ,my question is "Is there any option to automatically find and resolve the dependency issue which are there in the same queue ?".

Regards,

Mathew Vaidyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the log for more information on this.

Hope this helps you in solving the issue faced.

Regards,

Prithviraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

If your are selecting transport requests in bulk and importing it, Sap itself would consider the dependency factor and would pic the requests with defining objects first and take the dependent ones later.

I have done it a couple of times and so far so good

-AC