Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred while creating order Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP251

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

while trying to create planned order in APO I always receive the error message for the end product:

"

Error occurred while creating order

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP251

Diagnosis

While creating an order, the system encountered problems, such as, for example, no available components or components that are available late, orders that could not be scheduled, and so on.

System Response

The system attempted to solve the availability problems by using alternative procurement options. This was not successful. The order could not be created.

Procedure

Check the exceptional situations in the planning protocol, under Display Logs, and deal with the causes of the exceptional situations if this is possible or necessary"

I have no clue why.

I checked the product master, semse to be ok. The procurement type is E - correct.

I checked the master recipe as we run APO with PP-PI:

I see there is 0 for setup time and no activity type assigned.

-machine time: 1 h

- labor time 4 hours but no activity type assigned

might this cause the issue?

control key is active for scheduling and capacity requirements.

Production version is ok.

PDS seems to be ok, the activities are assigned to PI phase only

what can be the reason?

I am not able to create a planned order for this product.

thank you for all helpful input!

kr,

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

Message /SAPAPO/RRP251 is a bit generic and can be raised in different scenarios under different conditions.

At the Product View, in menu Goto -> Display Logs, are there any other logs shown, both in Planning Logs and in Scheduling Logs tabs?

Regards,
Tiago

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

that was the only eror message. the other once were just warning:

"

There are orders with unspecified characteristics for product 100069999

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP630

Diagnosis

You want to carry out planning for a product for which orders with characteristics exist. When analyzing the characteristics, the system detected that for one or more of the orders, certain characteristics have not been assigned values or have been assigned incomplete values. In other words, the characteristic has an initial value or an interval or multiple value assignment. However, there are also orders where these same characteristics have been assigned values. This combination of characteristics leads to assignment problems in planning which cannot be solved by the system (See also SAP Note 526883).

System Response

The system executes planning without taking any special measures in regard to this combination. Because of this particular combination of characteristics, shortages and surpluses may occur.

Procedure

Check the result of planning. Check the orders for characteristics without values and if necessary change the value assignments.

If characteristics that have not been defined occur often, and do not affect planning, you can exclude this message from the planning log in Customizing of Exception Groups for PP/DS.

"

br,

Pilvi

Answers (0)