Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom EHSM Incident display OIF application not called

arunsap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP EHSM incident management enhancement.I am expert enough in BOPF FPM . As per my client requirement we are developing audit management custom requirement similar to near miss. I have successfully created the audit management application to create an incident similar to near miss by copying standard incident management configuration. Similar to that i have copied standard incident display OIF application by copying standard application configuration.

But when i assigned my custom audit management OIF custom application to a custom role and assigned edit incident service it is not calling my custom application, Instead of that it is calling standard incident dispaly OIF application. Could you please help if you faced similar issue .

Thanks in advance to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It seems like, you are not passing the ZComponent Configuration to your ZApplication.

Please check that first.

BR,

RAM.

arunsap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your answer.

Suggested step is already done by creating a Zapplication and assigning Zcomponent configuration which is the copy of standard.

Problem is here ,when i run my custom configuration under FPM_OIF_COMPONENT it works and displays my custom application successfully.

But when i assign my customized application to custom role to display the application link on NWBC, the role is diplayed on NWBC, but when i click the link it display only standard application not the customize one which is assigned to the role.

Can you please clear what do you mean of passing ZCOMPONENT to my

ZAPPLICATION.

Thanks in advance.