cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Message flow Monitoring (Java PI Component) Extractor Activation is getting failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

PI Message flow Monitoring (Java PI Component) Extractor Activation is getting failed and RC  status is showing "2" instead of "0"

Please find the attached screenshot for more details.

Can you please provide the solution, if anyone has done the same configuration.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

I would advice you to check transaction SOAMANAGER for the configuration of that webservice. If needed, set up a trace in there and check the trace logs to see what happens when the extractor tries to call the webservice.

Very likely to be an authorization issue, for example that SSL authentication is configured but not working properly. You could test that by setting basic authentication on the web service and verify if that works. Once you know the root cause, you can start working on resolving that (missing SSL configuration for example).

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

We have reverified SOAMANAGER for the configuration of that web
service and we have setup trace while pinging Web Service but we haven’t identify any issues as connection is showing OK in Trace List as per the  attached screenshots

Configure Web Dispatcher and Set authentication types for WS are working fine, please find attached screenshots for the same.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Can you please do trace / dump trace result from within SOAMANAGER while testing the call / getting the error?

Config trace in SOA Runtime Trace Configuration

Do the call

Then check in SOA Runtime Log/Trace Viewer

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inputs,

I have done as provided by you and its showing error as User does not having read RFC authorization, please find attached file.

I have assigned Read Rfc roles in Solution Manager and in Target systems and I have tried to execute Extractors but getting same issue.

Regards,

Srinivas

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Did you go through the wiki troubleshooting steps?

PiMon_Frequently Asked Questions - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

For missing auth, trace using ST01 to check what's missing.

Best regards

Tom

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your reply, I have already gone through this document but no
Luck, in my case Logical Port is created successfully and SM_COLL_CSS user is
created successfully with required roles, still getting the issue.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you re-run the extract to see if it had old information that was created for the logical port?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Yes I have reeecuted the Extractor still I am getting the same Information as per the provided screenshot.

Best Regards,

Srinivas