cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI Launchpad Designer Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we were facing error when we tried to launch Launchpad Designer, our Catalog and Groups buttons are disable and

we got strange message :

Error "NaN" is of type number, expected int for property "counter" of Element sap.m.StandardListItem#__item1-__xmlview0--catalogList-0

before we post this discussion, we have read from SCN forum, and found someone got same issues

but, we did not get clear solutions from this thread

after we installed, we did copy client and not used default client (001).

could you all share solution to us about this issues?

thanks

Ghochi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ghochi,

I had a similar issue with Fiori launchpad configuration and fixed it by re checking the front end services (Pagebuilder, Interop , ...)to point to the front end system , rather than the Back end system. Make sure the system alias is configured properly

Did you find any error logs in the gateway ?

Also i strongly recommend to follow the suggestions mentioned by Masa at .

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virincy,

i did what i read from help.sap.com/fiori. we have new client for our front-end system and we did activated OData server as your mention (Pagebuilder, interop, etc).

here our OData Services

pagebuilder, interop, transpor etc which Front end specific OData service has been register as Local

and this error came up after launched LaunchpadDesigner

thanks

Ghochi

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ghochi,

Is this a fresh implementation of FIori launchpad in front end system?

Also can you attach the screenshots of System alias config, Error logs from /IWFND/ERROR_LOG and chrome console

Make sure the Hash key values being generated from the services are referring to front end system.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

solved by implemented SAP Notes at

thanks

Answers (0)