cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Job SD_VBAK is cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing SAP Data Archiving. During archiving SD_VBAK the background(Write) jobs is cancelled. The log is like below:

Date          Time     Message text                                                                                    Message class Message no. Message type

13.12.2014 09:52:39 Job started                                                              00       516      S
13.12.2014 09:52:39 Step 001 started (program S3VBAKWRS, variant SD_VBAK, user ID VTGBASIS)  00       550      S
13.12.2014 09:52:41 Archiving session 000105 is being created                                BA       276      S
13.12.2014 09:52:48 Archiving object or class SD_VBAK does not contain structure J_3AVBUE    BA       048      E
13.12.2014 09:52:48 Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE                       00       564      A

Please help me to resolve it.

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general such missing structure has to be added to your archiving object in transaction AOBJ

like it is described for a similar case in OSS note 920616 - SARA: Archiving of sales documents ends with error

However I would recommend to open an incident at SAP if you can't find a note with instructions, as there are more than 30 notes on this BA048 error in various areas with exact steps what to add with which segment number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

But I am getting strange thing, While in the variant, I am putting sales order number manually this is fine. But if I put the date range , it is getting that dump again.

Thanks

Asad

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you know which sales order from your range actually caused the dump?

This should as well dump if you enter it as a single number.

If not then it even is one reason more to open an incident as SAP Support desk.

Had you checked whether the structure J_3AVBUE    is maintained in AOBJ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that the structure J_3AVBUE is not maintained in AOBJ. Can you please help me how to do it?

Thanks

Asad

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note explains the steps in another case. I do not know with which segment number  it has to be added, this structure seems to be country India specific. I can just repeat that you have to open an incident with SAP support