cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Process Orchestration some Integration Builder objects not visible

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm new to PI, and our Netweaver environment is Process Orchestration.

I'm trying to create scenario of File adapter in Integration Builder.

Unfortunately, In integration builder I can't find some configuration objects e.g.:

Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement in the menu tree.

Could you please help me for  this problem. Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

Please see the note 1671958 PI 7.3 Integration Builder objects not visible. Check the value of the 'com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.usage_type' parameter and ensure it is set to AEX.

Regards
Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the directory objects can be created in NWDS. But for transporting objects across system, must have to go back to swing .

reg, avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eric,

As sandeep said , Its a PO box Java stack only . you have to use ICO for creating scenarios which use advance adapter engine .

You can get more datails on help.sap.com.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thank you  Rudra Singh & Sandeep Maurya , now I understand what's ICO/AEX in Netweaver PO/PI.

One more question, can I totally replace Integration Builder by NWDS ( ESR & iFlow & BPM )  ?

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, with single stack version, you can do your developments (ESR, ID& testing) using NWDS tool( in addition to conventional Swing based ESR and ID ).

You need to download the correct NWDS version as that of your PO system. There are quite a few blogs / info on working with NWDS tool..to list a few as follows:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/304eda9e-736f-2f10-7c99-a9b61353c...

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Eric,

It seems you have single stack PI box. we dont have Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement etc in single stack system.

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya