Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Studio 1.4 CSS colors in Crosstab

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reference this closed thread.

Changing row colors in crosstab with static structure

I have a crosstab layout. I have setup custom CSS for my learning purposes. I am currently using 1.4 in a local install on my PC.

Here is the CSS I am using for the layout.

.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlternating {

background-color: #CCFFCC !important;

}

.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault {

background-color: #EAF2D3;

}

/* This defines how tall the rows will be in the cross tab layout*/

.sapzencrosstab-DataCellContentDiv {

height: 40px;

}

/* This formats the Task Count with a gradient yellow*/

.sapzencrosstab-DataCellTotal {

font-weight: bold;

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#ffffff',endColorstr='#E6E600',GradientType=0); background-color: rgb(229, 234, 243); !important;

}

With the above CSS, I can get the Overall Result count to show up in yellow (as well as alternating colors).

My goal is to get the cell that contains the Overall Result text to show up formatted the same way the count is formatted. (Gradient Yellow)

I looked at, and tried the referenced solution, but it did not work for me. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Lloyd

0 Kudos

Hi,

I wrote the code like below but it did not work, My requirement is to highlight the third measure column in the table.

.classname.sapzencrosstab-DataCellTotal td:nth-child(3) { background-color : white ! important;}

Could you please tell me is it right or any alternative

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lloyd - sorry for the delay in responding.

I used this CSS to highlight the "overall result" in color:

.sapzencrosstab-RowHeaderArea .sapzencrosstab-HeaderCellTotal, .sapzencrosstab-DataArea .sapzencrosstab-DataCellTotal{

background-color: #F0AB00;

}

Good luck

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for the reply; you provided me with the solution I was looking for.

I hope I can ask a follow-up question now:

Is there a source, book, website, document, etc., that you would recommend, where a beginner (like me) can learn the intricacies of the CSS used in Design Studio?

Thanks again,

Lloyd

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lloyd - I have to work on CSS with Design Studio myself.  Here are some resources I use/recommend:

Design Studio 1.2 Kindle book

Amazon.com: Mastering SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio with SAP NetWeaver BW eBook: Ingo Hilgefort:...

Even though it is 1.2, it does cover CSS and classes, how to debug in the browser, etc.

The other resource I use a lot is SAP Learning Hub - go to training.sap.com - there is a Design Studio 1.2 course that covers CSS. 

I confess, I always have to work with it myself to understand what to do.

Glad to hear it worked for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Tamy,

1.I have a requirement to change the color of dimension using css script in design studio and add %age symbol after text.

2. I have a requirement to hide the measure column result set for one of column in cross table.

Ex : Please see the attachment.

hide-total-result-set-cell.jpg
TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - since this is a closed/old question, please create a new question / discussion - thank you

Answers (0)