cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning error: AuditId, variable does not exist in mxpt_get_entrytype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With Tero's help, I've resolved one error I had with provisioning to a new ABAP system, however I now have a new error related to the checking of an entry type. To resolve the first error I needed to ensure privileges were set to 'inherit'. After the initial load privileges didn't have this set originally.

The next think I had to change were the links to the provisioning tasks. Here is how the repository links are now set.

It's important to note that in order to get the provisioning tasks to execute, I needed to link the provisioning task from the provisioning framework to both the 'add task' under assignment as well as the 'provisioning task' under the Privilege tasks.

I originally didn't think was necessary, but I tested provisioning with and without these links and the provisioning framework task would only be triggered with this configuration.

I then tested provisioning a privilege that inherits the provisioning tasks. In the provisioning audit log, you can see that the provisioning tasks execute, but it's the 'check entrytype' fails and gives the message:

ERROR!AuditId, variable does not exist in mxpt_get_entrytype.

I haven't had this error message before, so I'm unsure what to check first. Thoughts?

Appreciate the help.

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

where did you get the information, that you need the privilege tasks as well? I have never used them that way. What I do is using an add member task (on tab Privilege) which is assigning the account privilege PRIV:repName:ONLY automatically on first assignment and the deprovisioning task I put a task to remove unused account privileges.

Maybe you should not use the core tasks here.

Regards

Norman

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Norman Nuernberger wrote:

Maybe you should not use the core tasks here.

The provisioning and deprovisioning tasks shouldn't be bere, the add/del-member and modify-task end up in here from the repository creation wizard.

regards, Tero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norman,

I agree, the provisioning and deprovisioning tasks should not be on the privilege tasks. Provisioning should work without that. I only added them there as a test, and once I did the core/provisioning tasks were finally executed, although with an error.

Answers (0)