Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Message received from ECC system not equal in PI system

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guy, i am facin a rare problem.

i have a interface where i receive data from ECC system via RFC.

When the message reachs to PI the fields that were sent with data are black and also the the information in <field3> appears in <field1>

the scenario works fine in DEV environment, but not in QAS.

i delete all the scenario in QAS and create it manually in a dummy SWCV ussing others name but is the same.

has anyone face this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

This is unicode issue, check the unicode settings of your RFC sender CC and the sm59 type T in ECC.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sandip_hole
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data gets altered when reaching PI if the encoding is incorrect in RFC destination used to send the data to PI.

Compare the RFC destination for PI (SM59) in both system ( DEV and QAS). The encoding could be different (unicode/non-unicode) in both system

Regards,

Sandip

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please reimport again. Map the RFC in mapping.    Below 2 steps you can perform.

1)  IMPORTANT :  In Operation Mapping :  You have to refresh the read data else your mapping will encounter above problem though you update the mapping during the runtime.

2) I suggest you to check the cache content once.

Hope you resolve the issue.

Cheers!!

Ciao

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it didnt work.

also i did a CPA cache and Full cache refreshin SXI_CACHE

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As you say it woks good in Dev,

1) try to create a new transport, Include the RFC from the imported objects as well in the Transport request and make a fresh transport.

Check both PI & ABAP, RFC in quality match with the fields.

2) Not sure if you had any cache problems earlier during the import,as you say manually you are trying to perform changes in QA which is not a good idea, this results sometimes with inconsistency with the mappings. When you try to next import from DEV to QA then you might sometimes have conflicts. 

Try to check if you have any conflicts in the QA system. (next to the change list tab) there will be conflict tab located sometimes.

3) If the above 2 are not helping try to create a new service interface name for Outbound to include the RFC request and perform OM using this new service interface.

All the best.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rodrigo,

Please transport it from Dev . hope it will work

Regards,

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in also did it and the problem persist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried re-import  RFC structure in PI?

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, i created all the objects again in ESR and ID