cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

msg VL559 when retrieving archived delivery via VL03N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When consulting archived outbund delivery number 3930149206 via TCODE=VL03N system shows message # VL559:

Delivery 3930149206 does not exist in the database or in the archive

I checked that cited delivery does not exist on table VBAK.

The related delivery archived process was executed succesfully and his corresponding archiving infostrucure was generated OK. Additonally when I checked related infostructure table: ZARIXSD3 I found 2 entries with such delivery number.

When I executed TCODE=VL22 for cited delivery number it shows that all is OK

So is there any one who could help me on solve this issue in order to display the delivery information

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to update the final solution I appplied:

After including the field ERDAT_K (Date on which  recored was created) on the corresponding  archiving infostructure the VL03N could display archived deliveries.

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After create a SAP incident, the solution proposed was to reload the involved archiving sessions (see OSS Notes 497768,151442, 53064)

They were reloaded and the issue was solved

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you satisfied to have the old data back in your SAP tables?

Or did you archive it again and then the access worked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Jürgen,

The VL559 message is avoided only with data on line, so the conclusion is that VL03N can not display archived deliveries.

When the final user no longer require the data it will be archived again.

Best regards

Joseph

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your decision, I would not give up in that case.

If it is no longer possible to access archived datawith VL03N then I expect an OSS note or KBA that clearly explains this, and I would expect that SAP declares all the OSS notes obsolete that explain the access with VL03N . like this one:

574894 - Display of archived deliveries via VL03N and VL33N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found on market place OSS note # 1856008 where says that the error is caused because after ECC6 it must be included field LIKP-ERDAT as mandatory on the corresponding archiving infostructure.

I did not test it yet, but it seems to be the soluction

Best regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After including LIKP-ERDAT field on RV_LIKP Infostructure I checked on test systems but it did not work...

Additionally I applied oss note 2015801 but it did not work neither and oss note 574895 does not apply....

Any other ideas to solve this issue ?

best regards

Joseph Sangoi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it does not work after following the KBA advise then you should open a call at SAP support  as they can access your system and analyze in detail

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm also facing the same issue. None else has it?

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had YOU checked the KBA mentioned above and followed the approach?

If yes, then you should actually be able to give further info

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to the suggestion already given, if you know the preceding document reference, you can check from the document flow via VA03 for that preceding document.  If the said delivery has not been archived, then you will see in the document flow; else, you cannot.

G. Lakshmipathi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is some confusion in your text.

VBAK is the table for sales order header.

Deliveries are stored in LIKP and LIPS,

VL22 is to display change history of deliveries, this should actually be gone together with the delivery.

If you really archived the delivery  then check KBA 1856008 - Error VL559 when displaying archived delivery.  as explains a design change and you may have to add the creation date field to your index

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your right, the table I checked was the LIKP not VBAK my bad

Thanks for clarify

Best Regards

Joseph